Ghosts! Goblins! The patriarchy! Spppppoooookyyyyy season has popped up like a zombie’s hand in a graveyard. And while the undead can provide some frights, it’s nothing compared to a craft or baking project gone terribly, terribly wrong.
As crafty folks and DIY junkies explore the internet for the festive new trends this season, Pinterest fails will inevitably happen. (More inevitable than a Halloween candy basket filled with stupid Almond Joys.)
If you find yourself at the wrong end of a Pinterest fail, at least let out a little laugh and remember that it happens to the best of us. Besides, the fun is in the process, right?
1. Are those supposed to be ghosts, because they look like dicks.
2. Spongebob, is that you?
3. They’re spooky, all right.
4. Don’t do this to your poor children.
5. They were supposed to be ghosts and pumpkins.
6. Wilson looks rough.
7. “These marshmallow ghost on top of brownies were much cuter on Pinterest.”
8. It looks … great!
9. Poor mom.
10. Please don’t ruin Shepherd’s pie. It’s perfect how it is.
11. We bet they still taste great.
12. It seems as if no one can safely recreate this.
13. The description said “easy.”
14. It’s supposed to be a mummy.
16. Still pizza though.
17. Their first mistake was candy corn.